Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Final Countdown




Yes, it has started for real now, the countdown to Ireland! FIVE DAYS!! I am wigging out just a BIT.


Yes, Dean nailed it, as per usual.


Not just because of the trip though, SOOOOOO many things are happening in my world. I have a senior who was just accepted to the college of his choice, (WooT!) an 8th grader getting ready for high school, another son in his last year of grade school and a little princess with growing pains.

Whew!




Not to mention I am working three writing projects at the SAME TIME. I can't believe I have two series that are on their third book!!! *big, happy smile* I love writing, even though it is exhausting and drives my family (and me) a little crazy. You have to follow your dreams, right?  At least some of them....others...you don't even want to know, trust me.


I have some SUPER exciting things planned for this blog in the near future, too. (How near, you ask??) Try the end of the month.

*sqee*

Things like a special IRISH giveaway, free stuff and an

                                                         AMAZING

                                                                            interview with a rising star.



Plus, be prepared to be inundated with vacation pictures. And a slide show. It'll be awesome, what do you say?



(I AM kidding...about the slideshow.)

And hopefully my pics will not be all of fog and mist and rain, lol.


Be well. And don't burn the house down while I'm gone, alrighty then?




7 comments:

  1. Aww, no slideshow? Now how am I gonna roll my eyes and wish to be anywhere else?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! I will resist! Lots & lots of pics though, fair warning. ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm excited, too...and I'm not going! :)

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy Irelan - had a Guiness and/or Harp for me

    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or both, maybe a few of each?!? ;) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete